Welcome to Camp letter and packing list here
COVID Summer Camp info here
For children entering grades 4-6 in fall 2021
Campers will capture the natural wonders of Calvert County Parks on camera. In addition to fun camp activities, they will learn camera basics and picture-taking tips. After camp on Friday, families are invited to a presentation highlighting campers’ work. Campers must provide their own digital camera.
Naturalist In Charge: Kim Curren
- Monday: Battle Creek Cypress Swamp
- Tuesday: Biscoe Gray Heritage Farm
- Wednesday: Kings Landing Park
- Thursday: TBD
- Friday: Flag Ponds Nature Park
Society members: $150
COVID Policies and Procedures
The Calvert Nature Society has developed policies and procedures for public program operations based on state and CDC guidelines.
These policies are effective until otherwise rescinded:
- All participants over the age of 2 (including parents) must wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. Participants must provide their own masks.
- Please consider the safety, health, and well-being of all participants in our programs and stay home if the participant is ill. Full refunds will be given for cancellations due to health concerns.
- Prior to participation in any Society sponsored program, we will ask each individual, to if under 18 a parent, to complete a participant waiver.
Please download and complete the waiver prior to the program. You may complete it online and email to CypressSwamp@CalvertCountyMD.gov, or print it and bring to the program.
The waiver needs to be completed for each in-person program.
Please read our full policy statement and waiver.